Monday, October 31, 2005

Iowa scary, BOO!

It is halloween night and Anilia and I have decided to dress up as a couple of dorks in bed typing on our computers resting at the front end of our drive from Atlanta to Davenport Iowa. We are staying in a hotel tonight which is the first time in a while we have not spent the night in an RV park or a parking lot. What can I say, we are high class trailer trash. Being it is the devils night we figured we would not stay in the RV in case the devil decided to come knocking on our door trying to borrow a cup of sugar or a power tool. We are currently in Georgia somewhere close to Tennessee. I just spent the last 20 minutes or so on craigslist reading the "best of" which is HILLARIOUS. Today we worked with a rep who was a dead ringer for Sidney Pointier circa Look Who's Coming For Dinner. Also we went running today. We have decided to try and start running reguarily to keep in shape and focus our centers or something like that. Now my legs are a little sore but I got to wear my stylish new running pants which are not linen. Also on the way out of Atlanta we got to drive past the giant mechanical chicken again, like starring in the mirror. Well I am sleepy time now.... BOO!

No comments: