Thursday, September 2, 2010

Site Survey Project - #17 Dulaney Blue

SSP - Dulaney Blue

Source Photo - This is one of my favorites in this series. This was an existing sign that had a pipe bungee corded to the base of it. I presume they had some sort of flag or other sign they would stick in the pipe from time to time. This sign was pretty beat up. Located on a median at an entrance to a facility, I imagine it had multiple encounters with vehicles.

----
The Site Survey Project is a series of graphic images created from photographs I took during site surveys for my work at Chesapeake Sign Company. For more details about this project see my original post about it here.

1 comment:

anilia said...

I like this one mucho too. we should get some of them printed up... or put them on cafe press.