Saturday, September 25, 2010

Site Survey Project #25 - Tire Tape

SSP - Tire Tape

So this is the last one of these for a while. I had done 35 of them originally but I've gotten bored with them and felt like doing all 35 was beating a dead horse to death. So this is it for now. I may do more next year or so if I feel like a performing an equine resurrection so I can beat it to death some more.

Source Photo - Pretty obvious, a tire. When surveying a vehicle for applying graphics I'll often take a close up of the tire or some other part with a tape measure to use to scale everything up.

Now it's time to drive this series off into the sunset.

----
The Site Survey Project is a series of graphic images created from photographs I took during site surveys for my work at Chesapeake Sign Company. For more details about this project see my original post about it here.

No comments: